The materials and products utilized by PPS are controlled from receipt to shipping in order to ensure the highest quality for our customers. It is our goal to maintain customer contact through our internal sales staff to ensure the fulfillment of the client’s needs and requirements. PPS has demonstrated its dedication to excellence by pursuing the development of a Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001 international standards.
We strive to continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system and our commitment to customer satisfaction by monitoring our performance against our established objectives and through leadership that promotes employee involvement.
PPS is committed to develop and implement the quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness through the following methods:
- communication to the organization the importance of meeting customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements,
- establishing the quality policy,
- ensuring quality objectives are established,
- conducting annual management reviews, and
- ensuring availability of resources.
PPS has established methods to ensure customer requirements are determined and met to ensure customer satisfaction. Any one or more of the following methods shall be used:
- communications with the customer,
- review of customer contract and required documents,
- requirements for delivery, and
- receiving, in process, and final inspection to PPS procedures or customer specifications