Why train with us?
Here are some reasons why you should let us train you on our software and gauges:
- A reputation for excellence. As one of the world's best manufacturers of downhole pressure and temperature gauges, we have a global reputation as a company of excellence.
- Industry standards. All our courses are mapped out using our own expertise and experience. This means that, whatever training you receive, you'll get the relevant skills you and your employees need.
- Current and up-to-date. We are constantly updating our products and services and developing new ways to reflect the latest industry developments and techniques.
- Practical focus. Our training is driven by the practical needs of oil and gas professionals. This means our training will provide you with practical tools and techniques that can be put to use immediately.
- Expert trainers. Since PPS is a small global company, our trainers are highly skilled oil and gas professionals from any number of disciplines, including Wireline, Slickline, Well Completion, Engineering or Software development.
- All-inclusive pricing. We believe in value for money and transparent pricing - there are no additional costs to pay on top of the prices quoted.
- Advice and support. Our highly experienced advisors help you get the training that's right for you or your team.
- Tailored and customised options. We offer tailored training to a team of people at your organisation, or develop a training program for a particular project.
- Choice of training venue. With offices and representatives around the globe, as well as a highly mobile training team, we can meet your training needs where ever you are.
Pioneer Petrotech Services understands the value of answering customers’ requests rapidly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of professionalism. PPS is committed to ensuring that the customer is provided with the best service and support available. PPS’s vast experience with pressure and temperature gauges means the ability to use this expertise to effectively diagnose and resolve many issues by telephone or e-mail; for the most part eliminating the need for the tool to be shipped back to PPS for repair.
PPS’s trained personnel are ready and able to respond seven days a week to equipment and/or software related questions. While on the phone they can quickly guide customers through specific steps that are required to:
- Perform proper maintenance on the tools
- Perform tool diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Perform software diagnostics and troubleshooting