Business Development Managers
We are currently seeking Business Development Managers in Canada and United States of America. The individual managers should live in the area as a local resident. The BD Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting customer accounts in their area. The ideal candidate will have operational and sales experience in slickline, Wireline, well testing, electronic memory gauges, permanent gauge monitoring, and/or oil field data acquisition systems, with a proven track record of success. International experience and skills in multiple languages are definite assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning regional marketing and sales strategies
- Budgeting regional sales projection and management
- Developing new customers
- Maintaining and visit existing customers
- Reporting weekly marketing and sales activities
- Assisting production and R&D departments on order preparations and product development
- Supporting customers for technical and commercial requirements
- Organizing and attending tradeshows and other company sponsored events
- Coordinating with other BD managers to ensure a healthy team environment serving worldwide customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Track record of successes in marketing and sales
- Oilfield experience in slickline, Wireline, well testing, logging, permanent and/or memory gauges preferred
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Effective organizational and project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing and sales principles
- Strong team player, self-motivated, energetic, and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel within Canada and USA. Oversea travel may also required
- Multilingual (preferred)
If you have the skills needed, feel that you can make a contribution and would like to explore the opportunities at Pioneer Petrotech Services Inc., please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Human Resources. We offer attractive compensation packages for qualified candidates. Only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Areas of Interest
PPS is always looking for highly motivated and qualified applicants to fill a variety of challenging positions.
PPS believes their employees are one of its greatest assets. The dedication, expertise, and creativity that each employee brings to their career is a key to PPS's ongoing success and longevity as a world class gauge manufacturer for the oil and gas industry.
If you would be interested in pursuing a career with PPS, however don't see an opening in your field of expertise, you can still submit your resume at any time. Submit a Resume by E-mail.
Here are some of the key areas that PPS is looking to expand in the near future: