The selected Electronics engineer will work in the R&D department. Their primary responsibilities include research, design and development of electronic components and equipment for new products, as well as upgrades for existing products.
Depending on your work assignment, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Designing PCBs and product test jigs
- Creating, assembling and testing prototypes
- Testing completed PCBs and products
- Creating manufacturing documentation
- Creating Bill of Materials (BOMs) and parts kits
- Modifying and improving current products
- Supporting customers and other product developers
- Performing other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience designing and maintaining microcontroller and FPGA based digital, analog and power electronics designs in a down hole environment.
- Experience using Altium Designer for schematic capture and PCB design.
- Skills in Microchip PIC using ANSI C and assembly languages.
- Skills in Altera FPGA using SystemVerilog is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with Mud Pulse and/or EM MWD design are considered assets.
- A broad understanding of other engineering, physical and electro-chemical principles.
- Meticulous organisational, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Pioneer Petrotech Services Inc – Human Resources. Only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted.
Please no phone calls.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to cover the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. The manager should live somewhere in the Middle East or Asia Pacific area as a local resident. The BD Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting customer accounts in their area. The ideal candidate will have operational and sales experience in slickline, well testing, electronic memory gauges, permanent gauge monitoring, and/or oil field data acquisition systems, with a proven track record of success. International experience and skills in multiple languages are definite assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning regional marketing and sales strategies
- Budgeting regional sales projection and management
- Developing new customers
- Maintaining existing customers
- Reporting weekly marketing and sales activities
- Assisting production and R&D departments on order preparations and product development
- Supporting customers for technical and commercial requirements
- Organizing and attending tradeshows and other company sponsored events
- Coordinating with other BD managers to ensure a healthy team environment serving worldwide customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
Please forward your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Pioneer Petrotech Services Inc – Human Resources. Only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Areas of Interest
PPS is always looking for highly motivated and qualified applicants to fill a variety of challenging positions.
PPS believes their employees are one of its greatest assets. The dedication, expertise, and creativity that each employee brings to their career is a key to PPS's ongoing success and longevity as a world class gauge manufacturer for the oil and gas industry.
If you would be interested in pursuing a career with PPS, however don't see an opening in your field of expertise, you can still submit your resume at any time. Here are some of the key areas that PPS is looking to expand in the near future: