Training ensures that customers can easily and efficiently use PPS products.
Why train with PPS?
- A reputation for excellence. As one of the world's best manufacturers of downhole pressure and temperature gauges, PPS has a global reputation as a company of excellence.
- Practical focus. All courses are mapped out using expertise and experience. This means that, whatever training customers receive, it is relevant to their needs and equipment.
- Current and up-to-date. PPS constantly updates products, manuals and services, developing new ways to reflect the latest industry developments and techniques.
- Expert trainers. Since PPS is a small global company, the trainers are highly skilled oil and gas professionals from any number of disciplines, including Wireline, Slickline, Well Completion, Engineering or Software development.
- Advice and support. Highly experienced advisors can help customer's get the training that's right their team.
- Choice of training venue. PPS has a flexible choice of training locations because of their offices and representatives around the globe, as well as a brand new training room in Calgary, AB.
PPS understands the value of answering customers’ requests rapidly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of professionalism. PPS is committed to ensuring that the customer is provided with the best service and support available. Their vast experience with pressure and temperature gauges means the ability to use this expertise to effectively diagnose and resolve many issues by telephone or e-mail; for the most part eliminating the need for the tool to be shipped back to PPS for inspection and repair.